Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MIA

So again I have neglected the blog! What can I say??? I have been swamped! I have been preparing for a craft fair, a Relay for Life event that I co-hosted, working on birthday goodies, and preparing for an upcoming wedding that I am helping out with! Here are a few things from the past couple weeks.
The UNC belt that debuted at the craft fair!

The holiday shirt and belt that I designed and created to debt at the craft show!

The 2nd holiday shirt that I designed and created to debut at the craft show!

Bella and Will celebrated their birthday with our friends at the ECU game over the Thanksgiving weekend!

Check out the new birthday cake shirts...Bella's is of course "Pirate" themed!

1 comment:

  1. Amy - I love the new shirts! They are great! Let me know if you do any boy stuff!

    ReplyDelete