Thursday, February 24, 2011

House Makeover

For those of you who know me, you know that I LOVE to have a yard sale. I don't know why I love them, it's not because I make a ton of money off them...I think it is the whole cleansing feeling I get when purging items. I clean out the house yearly, but last weekend, I made some BIG purges. After almost 4 years of marriage, Will and I finally decided to purchase a matching bedroom suite as well as a bigger bed. You see on Saturday mornings, Mini climbs in the bed with us as well as Frosty, our 102 pound white German Shepherd; needless to say, we have outgrown the queen size bed and were long overdue for an upgrade. I'm so excited to get rid of all the stuff that we no longer use and need, but I'm most excited about our bedroom makeover. I'll post pictures very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment