Tuesday, May 31, 2011

26 weeks

Today marks the 26th week. Friday I had a doctor's appointment and everything looks good so far. I had the glucose screening and the screening for the Rh sensitivity, so I should find out the results from those tests sometime this week, but obviously they are assuming that I will need to have another Rhogam shot since Will is rh+ and I required it last pregnancy. At this point I've gained 16 lbs, which I guess is good, but considering they want me to gain between 35-40 lbs, it's going to be a LONG haul! The doctor said that my belly is measuring "well over 30 weeks," which is to be expected with twin pregnancies. At my next appointment in 2 weeks, I will have another ultrasound and I will have an ultrasound once a month from here on out to check for the twins growth. The doctors want to make sure the twins are growing at the same rate and/or within a certain percentage of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment