Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pure Bliss

I don't want to paint a picture that my life is perfect and there are not afternoons and nights that I don't want to pull out my hair, but my children make me so incredibly happy!!!

Take today for example; I did not have a good day at school, it was the kind of day where I question everything, but then I get to come home to my wonderful children who put the biggest smile on my face.  I have the boys, who are like little ducklings and follow the mama duck everywhere, which just warms my heart!  Then there is my high spirited 4 year old, who yells out "Mom, this song rocks!" while we were listening to James Taylor's "Mexico" and then proceeds to get on top of her stool and dance!  How could you not forget about the bad day and just smile!

Awww....this is Happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment