Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Year in Review

So I can't believe it's been over a year since I've posted!  I had to let some things go this last year, because I was too busy to do it all, so blogging was the first to go, but as per my New Year's Resolution, I'm going to make much more of an effort in 2014!  Here are a few I missed blogging on in 2013...
"The Boys" are best friends! 
Our Easter spent with the Voelps!

Love M&M's

It's the middle of Summer...no clothing required!

Enjoying the new splash ground in Greenville!
Broke ground on "Cooper's Play Cottage!"

Our favorite girl twins graduated!

We love our mom's crazy spaghetti!  

July fourth and a little bit of farm and gator!

We mow!

Happy birthday to the boys!

Our Grandparents came back into the states to enjoy our company!

Robert and Kim became some of our favorite people in the world!

We climb!

We love a pirate tailgate...

Our parents love the pirates!

Magnet man become a member of our family!



Wagons are the bomb!

No love lost here between Owen and Bella!


The Voelps visited for homecoming!

We love each other!

Halloween, Panther style!

Loving the spaciousness of the new truck!

Self Medication!

Happy Thanksgiving!



Yep, we're twins!



The lost colony!

Currituck Lighthouse!

Happy Birthday Bella Boo!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment