Monday, March 28, 2011

Fabulous Birthday Week

Last Monday was my birthday and my BIG present from Will and his parents arrived! It was the embroidery machine pictured below...I was/am sooo excited! Unfortunately I was sick Sunday and Monday, so I couldn't really enjoy or experiment with my new toy!
On Wednesday, the girls from work took me out to eat. Let me just tell you, I LOVE these women. They are all amazing teachers and more than that, they are awesome friends. They have this uncanny ability to turn the worst day into the best...all I have to do is go in one of their rooms and tell them about my day and then 5 minutes later I have a smile on my face and I'm ready to face the rest of the day. Needless to say, we laughed the entire dinner and were probably the loudest group in the restaurant!

To finish the week, we headed to the beach. The weather wasn't as warm as I had hoped, but we were still able to make it to the beach and play in the sand. We tried to take some family pictures, and they turned out okay, but not great. Will and I both needed this trip to the beach...we had a lot on our minds and the beach was the perfect place for us both to get some clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment