Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Go Big or Go Home!

Don't you just LOVE the saying "Go Big or Go Home!"...it fits in so many situations.

Let my backtrack a little bit. Soon after New Years, I found out I was pregnant. Will and I were so happy, but I was too nervous to tell anyone or let myself get too excited, because there were some special circumstances. I had been spotting since the day I found out and I let it go on for about 3 weeks. After really thinking about it, I remembered that I was rh- and required a Rhogam shot with my first pregnancy and decided that if I was having a miscarriage, I needed to know. I called the doctor and explained the situation and they wanted to see me right away. So at 7 weeks, I went to the appointment expecting very disappointing news, but instead saw this beautiful picture on the ultrasound monitor.

No...your eyes are not deceiving you...I found out I am pregnant with TWINS!!!! I was and still am in complete shock! Twins were never even on my radar! I guess God has a different plan for the Cooper household and we are so blessed that we have been given such a precious gift!Here are the twins at 11 weeks and 4 days...what a difference a few weeks make! These sweet little ones will be arriving in late summer...we can't wait to meet them! So as you can see, "Go Big or Go Home" definitely fits for our household, or at least this pregnancy!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! That is awesome! I know y'all are sooo excited! I know you can't wait to find out if they will boys or girls- or one of each! :) You better get started sewing now, girl! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo excited for you guys!! And, sooooo excited that the cat is finally out of the bag! You know I was about to explode ;) We love you all (All FIVE of you!!) Can't wait to meet those sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Three to Five! It's going to be amazing! My grandmother use to tell me that God picked special people to be mother of twins (probably because my mom was) but I think it's true too!

    ReplyDelete