Wednesday, June 8, 2011

27 Weeks

At this point, the belly growth is just comical! I'm struggling to find things in my closet that fit and depending on the morning want to toss half of my closet out...ha! Luckily, I know that this is just the hormones affecting my logic, so I've refrained; however I see a closet cleaning in the very near future. I've started swelling a little bit in my legs, feet, and ankles, but it's mostly in just the right leg, which is just weird! I go back to the doctor on Monday for my next ultrasound. I can't believe it has been 6 weeks since I've seen the boys; it seems like forever! I don't know how I did it with Mini...I think I had only 3 ultrasounds total compared to 4 I have already had this time around! Mini loves my belly and reminds me daily of how big it is by saying things like, "Mommy you got a big big belly button"...she is fascinated with belly buttons; however at this point in the pregnancy, I don't have a belly button, LOL!

2 comments: