Sunday, February 12, 2012

Almost 7 Months


Thing 1 and Thing 2! (The above was NOT posed; Kipton rolled over and wrapped his arm around Coleson. Of course, he tried to bite Coleson's ear when he first rolled over, but that was beside the point ;)! )

I can't believe Thing 1 & Thing 2 are approaching 7 months!!! Before having the boys, I often wondered, how I would share my love, especially since I was an only child, but the simple truth is, it has been so easy. I love my children so much and love the fact that they are so different.

What's in a name? Bella (Mini) means beautiful and she is such a "beautiful mess," a little girl full of life and energy, which is infectious and can't help but put a smile on your face! She reminds me so much of Jimmy Buffet's song Little Miss Magic...she is our "Little Miss Magic." Kipton's middle name is William, named after Will obviously; both are laid back and just like to take things in stride. Coleson's middle name is Richard, named after my dad; my father was always quick to make jokes and make light of irrelevant situations, but just like me, had a slight temper, and surprisingly enough, Coleson seems to be the same way!

The boys are growing like weeds...Kipton was 15 lbs 12 oz and Coleson was 15 lbs 2 oz at their last well child visit. We have been frequenting the doctor's office as of late; between well-child visits, synagis shots for RSV, and cold/flu seasonal issues, we have been to the doctor's office more than our fair share! I joked with our dear friend who works at our pediatrician's office that we were single handily trying to work on getting her a raise with all of our visits, ha! Kipton has a tooth, and Coleson has 2 teeth that have now broken through the gums. Both boys are LOVING solid foods; at this point both have started rice/oatmeal cereal, vegetables, and fruits. Whenever they see a jar of food coming out, they get very excited. I hope to start making baby food soon, but I'm also being realistic in the fact that I have a lot going on and if I have to continue to buy food, then I will.

We are all doing well and very thankful for the life we live...it may be chaotic, but in the midst of chaos, we also can enjoy all of our blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment