Monday, August 2, 2010

Mini's Big Day

Tomorrow, Tuesday, is Mini's surgery...yes, it has been moved up because the doctor is going to be out of town on our original day, which was this Friday. I am very anxious, and just ready to get it over with. I have gone back and forth the past couple of weeks about rather we're doing the right thing, but then last week Mini's throat was red and she started running a slight fever. At the pre-op appointment I mentioned the possibility that Mini may be coming down with strep and how that affect the surgery?! The doctor prescribed an antibiotic to combat the problem and as a precautionary measure. I know in my heart that this is the right thing to do, but I'm still very nervous about everything. Please say a little prayer for Mini tomorrow!

1 comment: