Saturday, August 21, 2010

MIA

I know that I have been Missing in Action the past few weeks, but it has a busy past couple of weeks. After Bella's surgery, we have had a whirlwind of visitors and out-of-town guests, including my mom, Will's parents, and the Voelps, which has left little time for me to create or blog. Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.

Mini and O watching a movie!
Mini loved this inflatable play area that our friends brought over for the kids to play with while the Voelps were visiting.

T, Mini, and O watching a movie!
I made these dresses for two dogs because their owners (very special twins) celebrated their 15th birthdays! I still can't believe I made dresses for dogs!

Will and I also made a couch from scratch for the dogs as well!
Here are the birthday girls dogs in their new dresses on their new couch!
We're working on getting Mini stunting again. She use to stunt with her daddy when she was as young as 4 months old, but then became fearful. We are hoping that we can get her to start doing it again before football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment