Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sleepless Nights

Lately I have been so tired....scratch that, exhausted...scratch that, whatever level is beyond that! With work, sewing, and my allergies, my energy level is at a rock bottom level. Then to top it off, I've put Mini to bed and then within 15 minutes of going to bed myself, I hear her footsteps...and she is standing in front of me with ALL (5) of her blankets in her hands. My first statement is, "get back in your bed." To which she responds with a blank stare. Eventually I cave and tell her "get in the bed if you are going to get in." The past couple nights, we have only had one pillow in my bed, so she has gone back to her room to get her own pillow. Not only is she getting in the bed with me and playing for the at least 1 hour after getting in the bed, but she sleeps sideways, so in the middle of the night, she is kicking me! I woke up this morning with feet in my face!!! What am I going to do with my child...she is such a mess!?

1 comment:

  1. Tanner has always slept sidways... is it a crazy Ayden thing? I hope you feel better and get back your energy! Yall go a lot!! Maybe its finally catching up to you.... Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete