Thursday, December 29, 2011

Five Months Old

December 18th, 2011
I honestly still can't believe I have twins, so you know I can't believe they are 5 months old! Each and every day gets better and better! Kipton weighs 13 lbs 14 oz and Coleson weighs 13 lbs 9 oz! They LOVE their mama!!! For those of you who know Mini, you know she is such a daddy's girl, so it's nice to finally have a child, scratch that, make that two children who are all about me, ha! We'll see how long it lasts! Although we are having the hardest time capturing smiles on camera, the boys smile ALL the time! They also laugh and laugh and laugh when tickled or sometimes even talked to! Kipton giggles at the "ABC" song and Coleson at "I'm a Little Teapot!"
Will and I are beyond blessed to have three wonderful children! God is good!

2 comments:

  1. Owen wore the same sweater vest for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should photoshop all three boys together and give it to Grandma Betty!

    ReplyDelete