Thursday, December 29, 2011

Things We Love...Part III

1. Fisher Price Rock and Play Sleeper. This is one of the best inventions ever!!!! I wish it would have been around when Mini was born. We have used them rather than buying bassinets! We borrowed a bassinet when Mini was born, so we didn't have one for the boys. These are better than bassinets in my opinion because they are already angled...perfect for infants with reflux and they are significantly cheaper!!! The boys are 5 months and still sleeping in these things; although we now have to buckle them in because they have now figured out how to roll over in them!

2. Soothe&Cool Shampoo and Body Wash by Medline. This is soap the nurses used on the boys in NICU and it smells so clean and doesn't irritate their skin. The boys appear to have sensitive skin just like their sister and this product doesn't irritate their skin like everything else does. I just wish I could find it for sale locally!!

3. Remedy Skin Repair Cream by Medline. This was another product used in NICU that seems to be perfect for the boys sensitive skin. Again, why can't it be sold in a local store?! The only place I have found it at this point has been on the internet!

4. Aquaphor. An old favorite, but still just as good! Aquaphor is great for all that ails you! It works great to prevent diaper rash and chaffing and is also great at moisturizing extremely dry skin!

5. Tide Free and Gentle. I tried to quit using Baby detergent early this time. I thought that since neither of the boys had had any reaction to the detergent from my clothes that I would be fine to start using the same detergent, but I was WRONG. Soon after washing the boys clothes in regular detergent Coleson developed a mild rash. So I tried a cheaper less expensive baby detergent and Kipton developed a mild rash! Grrr! Now we are using Tide Free and Gentle, which is so much cheaper and we've had no problems at this point!

1 comment:

  1. I second that on the rock and play sleeper...best purchase ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete