Saturday, December 24, 2011

Things We Love...Part II

Here is the new list of things we love...

1. Pamper's Prints. Now normally I would not buy these because they are even more expensive then the regular swaddlers, but they were on clearance this summer at Target, so I scooped up 2 boxes. They have the dry weave protection like the swaddlers, but have cute prints!

2. Robeez Socks. The boys have large feet and I have had a time with socks. They have grown out of the socks that they wore when they were little so I have been trying to find more socks that will actually stay on their feet. I found some Robeez socks at TJ Maxx for cheap and from what I had read prior on the internet, they claimed to be slip/wiggle proof! They are sooo cute and actually stay on even when the boys get in one of their "running man fits"...so I went and bought 3 more packs (18 pairs) of socks!

3. Shoe Looking Socks. I'm embarrassed to say that Mini was given 2 pairs of socks that looked like ballet shoes as an infant and we never even put them on her feet. The boys were given a few pairs of these and they also stay on their feet and are sooo cute! The boys of course are not ballet slippers, but look more like converse shoes.

4. TJ Maxx. I always find good deals at TJ Maxx, but this year especially. I found the Robeez Socks mentioned above as well as a "Green Toy" tug boat, and a JJ Cole bundle me up. All of these items were priced so below what they are in other stores that it was ridiculous!

5. Gymboree, in particular the bins at Gymboree. In a recent trip to the outlets at the beach, my mother and I went to Gymboree in a search of Christmas outfits for the kids. I went to look in the clearance bins and found tons of shirts for Mini. I bought 13 items (9 shirts for Mini, 2 shirts for the boys, and 2 skirts for Mini) for only $43...I couldn't have even made the items for that cheap!

6. The Baby Jogger City Mini. This is my stroller splurge! After researching numerous strollers, I decided I wanted to get the City Mini. It is not a "jogging" stroller which is fine, because I'm buying a friend's double jogger, and let's be completely honest, I have yet to jog anywhere in a LONG time. This stroller is a glorified double umbrella stroller, but it drives and folds like a dream! It is AMAZING! If I had to do it all over again, I would have bought the Baby Jogger City Select for Mini and then added an additional seat AND then this stroller too, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment