Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Light Postings

I had great plans for this week, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Sunday night Bella had an 101 fever, but we didn't think much of it since we had gone to the beach that day. Early Monday morning I checked it again and it was 102.7. We went back to the doctor and of course...she has strep AGAIN!!!!! I'm so frustrated at this point and I don't know what to do. Needless to say, we went to Target for a new toothbrush and toothpaste and then to TJ Maxx for some new sheets. We are going to disinfect EVERYTHING! The doctor did say that if Bella got strep again before July or the end of July we would be referred to the ENT, but at this point, I don't even know why we have to wait.

Will watched her yesterday morning and will watch her this morning so that I can go to work to finish my assessments. Bella and I will be leaving for the beach on Thursday afternoon as long as her fever has broken and has recovered a little bit; thus this may be the last post for a few days. When I return, I promise great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment