Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Craft-o-holic is baaaaaaaack!

Now that I have met my retched deadline and have gotten back home, I have been crafting away. I just finished a flower pot that I made for a PTA auction and of course forgot to capture in a picture...but don't worry, I have decided to create a duplicate, because I have a plant that is in desperate need of a new stylish home...there will also be a tutorial to come! I have made 2 more dresses and am in the process of making a skirt for Mini as well. I am also in the process of refashioning a shirt/cardigan for myself...that's right finally something for ME! Last, but not least, I am in the process of adding an additional tutorial on a new style of bow making, but have run in to some hiccups, I will fill you in later. As you can see I am beyond excited to be back crafting and am looking forward to accomplishing my goals for this year. Did I mention that my mind goes 100 miles a minute and now have a sketch book to record my ideas so that I don't forget them before I can create them?! For all of you with baby boys out there...I promise I have B-O-Y ideas and tutorials to come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment