Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mini's Latest Quotes

Here are some of Mini's latest sayings accompanied with translations.

"No, I not tie-red!" Translation: I'm not tired and good luck putting down for a nap!

"I not do that!" Translation: I did not do that and there is no way you can prove that I did.

"Shhhh...you no talk!" Translation: Stop talking because I'm not listening to you anyway.

"Truck's not gonna to hit me!" Translation: That truck better stop as I cross the road or they will have to deal with my mama, and they don't want to even go there.

"Pricess and Frog." Translation: Let me watch the Princess and the Frog for the 100th time.

"No, no, go timeout." Translation: You are bugging me, so go to timeout.

"1, 2, 3...Come Here." Translation: Mom thinks she is the only one that can countdown...I'll show her!

As you can see Mini is developing a very strong and independent personality. We continue to love her more and more each day as she continues to fill our life with joy and laughter.

1 comment:

  1. "Ti-red" cracks me up everytime I think about it, just like it did everytime she said it while you were here!!!

    ReplyDelete