Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fashion Friday...a day early!

I know that I will not have time to post tomorrow, so I figured I would post tonight. Tomorrow is our county's Relay For Life event. This is the 4th year I have been involved in this event and it hits close to home each year as I see how cancer effects more and more people all around me. Last year Mini attended all the meetings with me and this year I thought that it was time that she was involved, so this year she is one of many representing our team at the "Kid's Walk!" Thus far, she has raised $90...I am beyond thrilled, since her goal was $25. As a participant, she was able to get a shirt, but as a toddler, it was HUGE, so I thought I could refashion it into a dress!

Before...(this is actually my shirt, but hers was equally as big)!

After...

You got to love the 80's side ponytail!

She loves the "spinning" effect of her new dress!

A close up!

1 comment:

  1. Crafty Cooper strikes again!!! You are so talented! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete