Friday, July 2, 2010

Fashion Friday

I fell in love with a top in a catalog that I received a while ago, but was unwilling to pay their price...thus I decided to try to make it! Below is my version of the name brand top.
I started be creating a peasant style top and then I made the gathered portion the same way I made Mini's sundress last week. I am very pleased with the result!
The above is a picture from the front...
The side...
And from the back.
I also used a new serger stitch for the first time called a rolled hem on both the sleeve and the bottom.
Above is a close up of the bottom!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of this shirt!
    Loved it! It was also great meeting you tonight. I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this shirt, Amy...will you be selling them?

    ReplyDelete