Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gift Week/For the Girl

Here is another creative on-the-go storage solution for the little ones. I made this for a little girl's 2nd birthday, but it could really be a perfect gift for a girl or a boy with some changes in the fabric. There is a tutorial here, but of course I changed mine because I used 16 "fat" crayons instead of skinny crayons.
Above it is all rolled up ready for stashing in a bag.
Unrolled to reveal all 16 of the perfect Crayola colored crayons.
Start rolling it...

And voila...it is ready for stashing again!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, Amy. I have added it to my google reader to see all of your creative ideas. Now if I can just get the motivation to try to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tamie! Let me know if you have any questions about any tutorials...I will be more than happy to help in any manner!

    ReplyDelete