Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend-Wrapup

We had a very busy weekend. We started the weekend Friday night at the Patch's house and hung out in their pool.


Will throwing Mini in the air.

Swimming in the pool.
Conner and Mini watching TV.
Saturday night Will and I went to Jessica's wedding, who is a good friend that I work with. We had a great time.
Jessica, the beautiful bride and lots of good teacher friends.

Sandy and I.

Sunday we ran to Lowes and later went to our neighbors house.
Mini on a mower at Lowes.

Mini and the neighbors taking a snack break after swimming in the pool.

1 comment:

  1. OK, first of all, I can't get over 2 things in that picture of Will and Bella...1. how high she is!! and 2. how tight she is in the air! It is definitely in the blood!

    And, second of all, I did not even recognize Jake and Layla! They are sooooo grown up!

    ReplyDelete