Monday, February 22, 2010

The Devilish Debit Card Machine

Is it just me or have the the debit card machines at cash registers gotten extra annoying in the past year or so. I long for the days when the cashier swiped your card and that was the end of it. Now you are asked a series of really annoying questions. For example, Is this amount ok?. No...that amount is not okay, I would prefer to pay $5 rather than the $79.87 that you are charging, but do I have a choice?! The following question is Would you like it all on this card?. Again the answer would be NO, but I don't see an option for the guy behind me to pay the rest of my bill...can we perhaps add that option before my next purchase? I know that this is a ridiculous thing to be complaining about, but I find myself talking to the machine after every purchase and it just irritates me!

2 comments:

  1. It is very annoying, you are right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I agree. The questions that annoy me the most are "Was your cashier curtious today?" "Was the store clean for you today?" Seriously, what???? I just want to pay for my stuff and get out of here!!!

    ReplyDelete