Monday, February 15, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow

We woke up Saturday morning to a beautiful winter wonderland scene. We rarely get snow in our neck of the woods and when we do receive the white stuff, it is usually with an icy mix which is not very much fun to play in. This 6 inch blessing was true powder and so much fun to play in. We were able to build a huge snowman; it was not only taller than Mini, but it was also taller than Will.


Mr. Fix-It and Mini




Our snowman complete with the pink wedding tie.

While Will and Mini were busy building their snowman, I felt the need to shovel our sidewalk. As I said earlier, we rarely get snow in fact, this is the 4th time in 2 years, and that is including the 2 snows from this year, so we do not own a snow shovel. I went in the storage closet and produced the only shovel I could find, which just happened to be a sand shovel!!! I looked ridiculous, but Mini enjoyed using her shovel when I was done.

So ridiculous it is funny!

1 comment:

  1. So funny! I think yall had the biggest snow man in Ayden! Good job, Coops!

    ReplyDelete