Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bone "Ti-red"

Is it Friday yet??? I've been very light on the posts this week because honestly I am exhausted...Will and I both are. I have been sick for about 2 weeks now and it is depleting all of my energy, not to mention causing me to wake up numerous times throughout the night. I, a person who NEVER visits the doctor unless I have a severe allergic reaction to a bug bite, actually decided to bite the bullet and head to the doctor this past Saturday...so you know I felt REALLY bad. One hundred dollars later, I was told I had a virus and would just have to let it run it's course; hence the reason I don't visit the doctor. I'm starting to feel a little better, but have had some issues at work, which have not helped the situation. Here are a few things Will and I have accomplished this week:
Will finished the walls and roof on the shed and has purchased the siding.
I have fulfilled 5 orders for the scrappy ribbon belts that I received after wearing mine.
I still have 5 more to complete, but am at a standstill because the fabric stores around town have run out of the belting material I need.
I completed the grocery bag for the Super Cooper Giveaway Winner.

Check out the lining...I love the different coordinating patterns!

4 comments:

  1. I am so in LOVE with my bag! I never win anything and have been smiling since I got your note on FB. I couldn't reply right away bc/ we were having issues with our security settings on our computer. Thanks for making my bag! You are so talented.

    PS. I hope your week turns around and you start to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeee the grocery bag! When are you going to start your etsy page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawnee, I am soooo glad you like your bag. Sorry to spoil the surprise...it is in the mail.

    Still deciding between etsy or bigcartel?! I'm just not sure yet. I will start getting that stuff going this summer, but at this time, I have so many local orders, that I'll be busy or a while, or a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm catching up - I Love that Belt!

    ReplyDelete