Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Earthworms

Dear Mr. Earthworm,

I totally appreciate all the things you do for the environment, such as turn old rotten food placed in compost piles into nutrient rich soil for plants. I also appreciate the fact that you let me play with you while I was making mudpies at First Baptist Daycare. I also can appreciate the fact that you LOVE to go swimming after a hard rain.

Mr. Earthworm, I would really appreciate it if you tell all your relatives, that after a hard rain and a fun time swimming, it is of the utmost importance that you crawl back into the hole you came from. You see, Mr. Earthworm, worms don't seem to have good luck when left out in the sun. As of late, I have been finding the carcases of all the dead relatives on my driveway that forgot to crawl away from the sun, and let's just say it does NOT add to the curb appeal of my house! So Mr. Earthworm, for the sake of Earthworms everywhere, please remind your relatives to STAY AWAY from the sun!

Sincerely,
A Concerned Earthworm Admirer

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny!!!! Darn those cooked earthworms ;)

    ReplyDelete