Friday, May 14, 2010

Fashion Friday

So I've been feeling very guilty lately. You see, I have been teaching my students about the 3 R's...reduce, reuse, and recycle, but haven't exactly been practicing what I've been preaching; thus I decided to make a grocery store bag that not only holds other bags, but also looks somewhat cute. I used some fabric that I have had for a LONG time. The outer part is a burlap and the inner shell is a canvas print, both very strong fabrics! Who says you can't be cute an sassy while grocery shopping...or at least your bag can ;)!



There are 6 pockets, perfect for storing reusable grocery bags!


Do you like my version of the reusable grocery bag? If so, then you can have your very own custom grocery bag...look for details next week as the Super Coopers will host their very first giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I NEED one of these!!! I love it ;) I will be sure to be on the lookout for said giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete