Friday, March 12, 2010

Fashion Friday

Just in time for St. Patrick's day, Mini is sporting her new GREEN dress. The best part of the whole dress is that it was 98% free...it is made almost entirely of old t-shirts except for the black ribbing used around the collar and sleeves; therefore the total cost of this dress was about $1.00. I wish the skirt was a little fuller, but I ran out of T-shirt! This has been a very busy week, so I don't have a tutorial this week; however I will post a tutorial soon, this will allow time to improve the technique!
My model was way less than cooperative, but you know how they can be ;)...jk!

A view from the back...

And a CLOSE up!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over her hair!!! Has it really been THAT long since we have seen you guys that it could have possibly grown so much :(

    ReplyDelete