Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nursery Wall Art


This is the nursery art I painted for a good friend of mine. I was inspired by lilblueboo, who creates AMAZING nursery art; mine is mediocre compared to hers, but it's a start I guess. My friends little boy will be named Seager, and he will enjoy a "sports" themed nursery; I tried to incorporate every sport I could think of, so hopefully I hit the nail on the head. I also included the poem I wrote...I know, it's cheesy! We are hosting her baby shower this weekend and are continuing the "sports" theme in the shower...I am so excited for her and her husband and can't wait to see her.

I'm crossing my fingers that she like's it and that it will hang somewhere where their sweet baby boy will get to see it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog...I suggest you to visit http://www.royalbambino.com/ for more designs.Royal Bambino features a large selection of Nursery and Children’s Wall Art, with over 1000 different items by over 36 different designers! Your child’s bedroom or nursery is their own space, to play, dream, and relax. Choose Nursery Wall Art in bold colors, landscapes, art deco patterns, or designs that reflect your child's creativity, personality, and interests.

    ReplyDelete