Monday, March 1, 2010

Shopping Trip with a "Mini" Diva

Yesterday, Mini and I went to Raleigh to meet my mom, AKA "Nana" for a girls day of shopping. I wouldn't say it was a successful trip in that we found a lot of stuff, but we had a blast laughing at Mini. She certainly brought out the "diva-tude" yesterday. I have absolutely no idea how she became so opinionated?! Now don't get me wrong, "that apple did not fall far from the tree," but she's even more opinionated about fashion than I am!!! I picked up a cute hat and asked her if she liked it and she immediately responded with, "I don't like that!" Then Nana found a cute pair of shoes and said, "what about these," she immediately responded with "what size are they?" What???? Where is this coming from? I raised my child to like to shop...I might have trained her a little too well. The good news is she really has seemed to like everything I have made her, so I will keep crafting away to meet the high fashion standards my child has set.

No comments:

Post a Comment