Friday, March 26, 2010

Fashion Friday

With the help of my new serger, this skirt was created in exactly 29 minutes (Will timed me) from start (actually measuring and cutting the material) to finish (pinning and sewing the hem). The amount of time it took is of the utmost importance since I still have a March 31st deadline for some papers and the only time I can sew is when Mini is watching a movie or something...when she goes to bed, that is paper writing time, ugh! I used this tutorial from Freshly Picked, but of course changed a few things.


It's hard to tell, but this is a very sassy print depicting women with shopping bags and purses of all kinds and they are dressed to the nine.

The skirt is a little big now, so she should be able to wear it for a while. I'm thinking I will pair it with a sleeveless black tank this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment