Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

God has blessed us with the most wonderful families, but unfortunately, neither Will's nor my family live close. I feel that God planned it this way, because he has blessed us with such wonderful friends. We are so thankful for all of our friends, that not only love Will and I, but also absolutely adore Mini. These are the kind of friends who would literally give us the shirt off their backs, or have your back in a fight (dog or even bar...inside joke)! Just the other day, I was in a jam and couldn't get Mini, and without a second thought one of these very friends offered to pick Mini up from daycare. Mini had such a good time with her Aunt Sandy, Conner, Kay-Kay, T-T, and Mike that she didn't want to leave them; I think she would have stayed there for the rest of the week, especially if Mike kept giving her cookies! So today, I'd like to say Thank You to God for giving us such wonderful friends and Thank You to our friends for truly giving us a local family and for all your continued love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment