Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ticked-Off Tuesday

Yet another first for me, but it is so fitting for what happened on this very day. PS Thanks Carrie for the cool TOT button!

Nothing ticks me off more than a hateful person, especially when it is taken out on children. Someone, let's refer to her as Ms. Hateful, was ugly to my students for absolutely no reason. Now lets paint a clear picture...I am with my students for approximately 8 hours a day for 180 days, and even when they are driving me bananas, I still love them as if they were my own! Those of you who know me, know you don't mess with my dog, you don't mess with my friends, and you most definitely don't mess with my family! So when Ms. Hateful fussed at my "children" for stepping on "her patio" for the second time this year, I think my blood pressure went a mile high and I was "HOT MAD" to say the least! Luckily, my sweet babies came back in the room before I could unleash my anger on Ms. Hateful; however I'm not completely done with this...I'm thinking that since we're expecting such pretty weather the remainder of the week, I think I will park a chair right on "her patio" so that I can soak up some sun! ;) There is a saying, "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen," but in this case "if you can't stand to teach, GET OUT OF THE SCHOOLHOUSE!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment