Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ticked-Off Tuesday

This week, I am totally "ticked off" at me, myself, and I. Why am I such a procrastinator??? Will asked me this very same question; I explained to him that I can either stress about something for months or I can stress about for 2-3 weeks...I usually opt for the latter of the two. So now I am rushing to meet a March 31st deadline for something that has the potential to raise my salary, and thus making myself sick from stress and lack of sleep in the process. Maybe this year, I will focus on not waiting to the last minute for EVERYTHING! Procrastination is not a good habit to posses, but I have myself convinced that I "work better under pressure!" I guess we will see if my procrastination pays off in November!

PS. I am writing this while Bella is finishing dinner. I guess sometimes it pays off to eat like a "teacher"...ie. you shove everything down in ten minutes or less because that is all the time you are allotted after you make sure your kids have everything they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment