Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me Monday

This will be a first for me, but something happened this weekend that was so perfect for "not me" Monday that I had to share.

It was "not me" who pulled the chapstick out of a coat pocket prior to throwing it in the wash in order to "save" a load of laundry and then proceeded to put it on top of the dryer right beside the lint trap. It was "not me" who then knocked the roll of chapstick down the lint trap as I was cleaning lint from the lint trap. It was also "not me" who yelled "uh-oh" loud enough for her husband to hear and realize that she had made a BIG mistake. It was "not me" who suggested we put Duck tape on a wire hanger and shove it down the lint trap to try to get the tube of chapstick out, becuase tape and lint DO NOT work well together (for future reference). It was most definitely "not me" who made my sweet, patient husband take apart the whole back side of the dryer in order to get that tube of chapstick out, so that I could dry the load of laundry in the washer before it started to stink. I mean really??!!! Who would do such a thing!

1 comment: